Is Business Coaching For You?
You want better cashflow, to have some money in the bank and sleep better at night knowing that things are all right and that you can pay your bills and have some left over to build your ideal lifestyle, right? That’s right, that’s why you got into your own business in the first place. Not to be the guy that has to take all the responsibility and then end up paying yourself last after your staff, your suppliers, the bank and the taxman have been paid.
Do You Even Need a Business Coach?
Probably one of the last things you want is a “business coach” who also wants to be paid and then get involved with how you do things in your own business. For many it is a frightening and maybe even unpleasant thought. How do I know this? Because I have been there myself…
Here Is What a Business Coach Will Do For You
Find Out Which Game To Play - business coaching helps you pick a strategy which you can be the best at and so win your game in business. Just like in sport a business coach can make a massive difference in selecting the right strategy for you and your business.
Find The Right People To Make Your Business Work Without You - a business coach will help you recruit the right people for the job, people that are better then you at what they do.
Focus - most business owners get distracted. A business coach helps you to focus on your game and focus on your winning that game.
Taking Action - If you want to win your game you need to take action. If you keep doing the right thing step-by-step you will get there sooner than you think. A business coach will keep you focused.
Have Some Fun - there is more to life than just work. Sometimes you need an outsider (a business coach) to show you some new ways to have more fun. That's why you got into this business in the first place, isn't it?
Make More Money - now we are talking. How would you like a business coach to help you make more money and create some wealth? Please be honest, how long have you been in the business and how much money have you made? Ok that needs to change NOW.
A business coach will help you to focus on the areas where you can win. And to win your game is what you want, right? If you don't, you have come to the wrong place. My job as a business coach, business mentor, and business consultant is to identify where your business can win and the role that personally fits you best. It's fun being a business coach - I can tell you.
What a Business Coach Should Never Do
- Do It For You - how can you learn when someone else is doing it for you. You need to learn it and then get someone else in your business doing it better then you. A business coach should never do the work for you just like a sports coach will not be in the game.
- Coach You For Free - A business coach will charge you a fee for his work. You want value for your money so you are motivated to do whatever it takes to get you the results. For free you get exactly what you pay for. Trust me I have tried this numerous times and it is always the same.
If you own a business and you want to make more profit, get more clients, have better systems, find great employees or if you have a new business project and you do not know how to get the clients you need, you need to speak to me. I am a trained business coach with over 15 years of business coaching experience and having coached over 200 businesses in Christchurch, all over New Zealand and also in Australia and Germany. Enter your details on the form provided and I will contact you and let you know if you qualify for a free and no obligation business coaching meeting to the value of $197.
During the business strategy session I will review the following:
- Where you are right now
- Where you want to be
- What resources you have that you’re not using because you’re too close to your business
- What might be in your way and how to eliminate these road blocks fast
- Once I know that, I can make recommendations that will allow you to achieve your goals and outline the pros and cons for each recommendation.